6th International Bonn Brain³ Conference
Due to recent developments concerning the spread of Covid-19, we have decided to postpone BonnBrain2020 until 2021. Several German institutions have issued ‘business travel bans’ and the Max Plank Society has recommended that large meetings with external guests be postponed. These decisions have all been made in the interest of public health.
Moving forward, we hope that many of you will plan to attend BonnBrain 2021 – we are already working hard to maintain our current program, as we were all looking forward to welcoming this group of speakers to Bonn! We will know the date in the next week, and will post it on the website. If you plan to attend next year, we would ask that you allow us to ‘hold’ your registration fee and apply it to the rescheduled meeting. If you would like a refund, please fill out the form here to have the amount credited back to your credit card. We very much appreciate your patience, as this is uncharted territory for all of us.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Looking forward to next year!